So we had a week where it got chilly but then it has warmed back up and now it has been just about perfect for the last couple weeks! I have been walking up to get Brady from preschool and he rides his scooter back home. It's just a little less than a 15 minute walk and Brady even gets to push the crosswalk button, which he loves!
He saw his friend Raymond ride his scooter home one day and asked why can't he ride his scooter home and so we have been walking/riding every day since then. Collin loves riding in the wagon (just like Brady did), except we have a little problem. We can't put anything else in the wagon or it will be tossed overboard.
List of things he has thrown out that I may or may not have noticed right away and have to go back and retrieve:
-pacifier (several different ones/times)
-Brady's backpack
-garage door opener
-sweatshirt
-toys (various)
-water bottle
-sippy cup
In fact, I brought us drinks one day that it was pretty warm. I brought a sippy for Collin, Brady's water bottle and my plastic cup with a straw. Big mistake!!! He managed to throw his sippy cup over, try to throw Brady's over and then he figured out a way to dump my cup up-side-down and let water leak out of the only place it could and fill the bottom of the wagon, getting his socks and pants all wet. Luckily there are holes in the bottom of the wagon, which drained out but it was a soggy mess! First and last time I ever brought drinks!!
Just for fun I wanted to compare Brady and Collin in the wagon at the same age.
Speaking of summer, here's a couple pics I found on my camera from the summer that I forgot to upload then. Back in August, we went to an Omaha Storm Chasers game (minor league baseball). The only seats left were those out on the grass and it was actually better than sitting in seats, especially for Collin! The weather was perfect and we were with good friends. We had a really good night (even though they lost!).
| Chillin' on the blanket |
| Brady and Aaron up at the wall watching the game |





No comments:
Post a Comment