CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Since Aaron was gone for Christmas, we spent almost 3 weeks in IL with both families.  We started out in Bloomington with my family.  We had a Christmas Eve Eve celebration with dinner and presents and lots of fun cousin time.
Best we could get with all of us-Collin and Ava are a little hidden by hats and such.
Too bad Mom and Dad and Matt and Sherri weren't in the picture!
Then for Christmas Eve we went to Chicago as usual, with my Mom's family. 

Santa lands on the roof and waves through the skylight, then comes and delivers presents to all the kids.
Brady loves seeing Santa and sitting on his lap!

Collin-not so much!  It was a quick sit and then we got him off of there!

Santa back on the roof, about ready to take off with the reindeer!  Bye Santa!

Pj's on before getting ready to get back in car and drive back to Grandma's for the night. 
Best of the 4 kids

Then we tried to get one with Grandma-notice all the kids were still going crazy!

Here is the best of the bunch-we take what we can get with this crew! :)

Me and my sissy!

Christmas morning, opening stockings at Grandma's before we head to the Gray's for more presents!

Christmas Day was spent with the Gray family.  We missed you Aaron but we were glad we got to Skype with you!
Collin really got into the presents this year!

Helping Aunt Lauren with her pile!

Princess Brinley playing with her new Rapunzel in her Rapunzel nightgown

This boy loved his tractors!

All the boys watching one of their Christmas presents-a Cardinals World Series DVD, while wearing their new World Series t-shirts. 
I guess I didn't get any pictures of the rest of the week we spent there with Chad and Arianne because we had so much going on.  I guess it was from the lack of sleep.  Too many fun, busy days of shopping, eating and then Collin keeping me and the rest of the house up all night!  I was glad to get back home so I wouldn't be bothering anyone with a crying baby.  (Luckily, he started sleeping again once we got back home.)
I wish I would have gotten a picture of Brady with his Aunt Arianne.  He followed her around like a little puppy dog.  She was so sweet to him and he just adores her!  Watch out Aunt Lauren and Aunt Erica, you have been moved to the side for now to make room for his new favorite Aunt! :)

No comments: