CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas at school

A couple days ago, I had some Christmas music on and Brady and Jorie (a little girl I watch a couple days a week) were dancing to Jingle Bells, Frosty, Rudolph...etc.  Then a slow song came on.  Jorie, who is the girliest girl possible, decided to teach Brady to slow dance.  It was the cutest thing.  Brady was done with it in about 5 seconds (typical male) and Jorie kept trying to convince him that they should slow dance to every song that came on-even the fast ones! 
Dancing to Silent Night
At Brady's school, they had a cookie exchange and sang some Christmas songs.  It's always fun to go and watch a bunch of 4 &5 year olds sing their songs.  Some are so clueless and some are so animated.

 I took this quick little video of Brady singing.  I could tell he knew all of  the songs but only sang some of them.  Here's one that they all got into and most of them didn't stop when the song is over-including Brady.

No comments: