It's been fun getting to see Aaron and spend time with him after him being away from us for almost a month. So here we are in Arkansas.
Well, there is not a whole lot to do here in Little Rock - especially since it has been raining buckets since we got here. I don't mind a little rain but this has been ridiculous!
Anyway, we are staying in the temporary family housing which is like a small little furnished apartment and it has been great. We have room to spread out and it is a way better experience than the last time we were here with Brady as a baby and they put us in these dumpy little dorm-type rooms.
So tonight we went bowling because we didn't have much else to do and we thought it would be fun since Brady had never been before. :)
Brady did pretty good. In fact, the minute we got to our lane, Brady grabbed a ball and threw it down the wrong lane while Aaron and I were trying to get our shoes on. He was so excited.
Aaron and I did not get that great of scores. Even though Brady threw a couple balls on our turns, we still did not do well at all. Wii bowling is a lot easier!!! :) I used to be pretty good but not this time. Oh well!
Anyway, we are staying in the temporary family housing which is like a small little furnished apartment and it has been great. We have room to spread out and it is a way better experience than the last time we were here with Brady as a baby and they put us in these dumpy little dorm-type rooms.
So tonight we went bowling because we didn't have much else to do and we thought it would be fun since Brady had never been before. :)
Brady did pretty good. In fact, the minute we got to our lane, Brady grabbed a ball and threw it down the wrong lane while Aaron and I were trying to get our shoes on. He was so excited.
Aaron and I did not get that great of scores. Even though Brady threw a couple balls on our turns, we still did not do well at all. Wii bowling is a lot easier!!! :) I used to be pretty good but not this time. Oh well!
Brady took these next 2 pictures of me and Aaron. Pretty good!
(The title for this post is from a country song and I thought it was appropriate since this post is about bowling! I just can't help being cheesy!)




2 comments:
Ha HA, I love that you went bowling because you were bored, and because it is just accross the street. I know because we were there too, bowling from bordom and hanging out in the rain. I am just not looking forward to doing it again in the spring! Hope you can find some things to keep you entertained. The trolly is great with kids and only like 25 cents a person. One thing that LR has that I havn't found anywhere else: Felafels to die for at the river market. Go there, walk around and if you see the middle eastern felafel man...buy one!
one of my favorite songs! so 90's!
Post a Comment