This morning when Brady got up, he was in a good mood. And I am also happy to report that for the last 2 nights he has slept all night in his bed without getting up and crying for me!
So I was hugging on him and snuggling him and just goofing around.
So I was hugging on him and snuggling him and just goofing around.
So I told him "Brady, I just love you to pieces!"
He promptly told me "No Mommy! Just ONE piece!"
He also did this with his finger as he told me:
I have to tell him every day that he can only have "just one" of something so this came back at me for a change. I guess he doesn't want me to love him to pieces-just all in one piece! :)
On a side note, I took this picture a couple minutes after the actual conversation as a re-enactment photo. After he informed me of how I should love him in one piece, he told me he wanted to eat breakfast. You can see his breakfast here in the picture. Am I a bad Mom for feeding my child Goldfish for breakfast? That's all he wanted to eat!
(Please don't look at my messy house! I am cleaning it today!)




1 comment:
No Jackson some times eats goldfish for breakfast too!!
Post a Comment