CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Baby's growing up

So he's not my little baby anymore. He's my little man! He will be 2 years old on Tuesday and I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. So we got him a little table and chairs for his birthday and he absolutely loves it! I even put it all together myself since Aaron was at work. Brady even "helped" me put the table legs on when he got up from his nap. And since he loves his markers so much, he now has a place to color of his very own!

Not only did markers get on his face and hands, I found some blue marker on the inside rim of his ear at bath time. Aaron said he caught him trying to use it like a Q-tip or something!


You can see Aaron's feet right above Brady's head still playing Wii Fit.

1 comment:

Hollie Gordy said...

that is what we are looking for at getting Jackson for his 2nd bday too!! They are growing up too fast. Brady is such a cute kid!