CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

My little artist?????

OK, so first of all, Brady did not take a nap today. He was in his crib for a while and did not go to sleep so I went in and got him out. I was trying to finish up a few things on the computer in our office (paying bills, chatting on Facebook, you know.....). So I gave Brady a coloring book and his box of crayons and markers. He has been OBSESSED with markers lately and they are a great stall tactic for me to finish up what I am doing. He has been pretty good about staying on the paper with them too as long as he is sitting right next to me. So this time it was a little different. He was only sitting there for a couple minutes and I look over and see this.................


(Notice his no pants-he did that in his crib instead of going to sleep!)
This frame has been sitting in front of the book case for like 3 months now. I have 2 more photos to print out and fill before I hang it (sorry to my sister Amanda and Aaron's brother Chad-you're still missing!). Now I have to do a little more work to get it "hang worthy". Thank goodness for washable Crayolas!! Sorry to everyone he marked on!!!!!



PS Erica, this is the only picture I had of you recently and was waiting for a better one to put in here instead. Not that this one is bad but I know you have much cuter ones from Christmas on your camera! He didn't mark on your face though so you can be happy about that! :)

3 comments:

Erica said...

o good, he loves me, and himself, and you and aaron, and your brother! thats fine!!!

..................... said...

I think he only marked on his favorites!! I love that boy!

Anonymous said...

this isnt about the pictures but i thought you guys got married in 2004? right before i went to iraq.