Brady doesn't have school on Valentine's Day so they had his party on Thursday instead. I went into his class and helped with his class party.
 |
| Balancing cups on straws |
 |
| Decorating cookies |
 |
| Playing in the tub of snow |
 |
| Alligator game-you take turns pushing down teeth and it will randomly chomp down on your finger! Brady's playing with his friend Aaron |
Since we're waiting for Aaron to get home to have a party for Brady, we had to do something fun on his actual birthday. He wouldn't have really known the difference because he doesn't know which days are which but we still had a fun night with pizza and cake.
 |
| Pepperoni pizza with a 5 in pepperonis |
 |
My practice with fondant cake for his robot birthday next weekend
I think I did pretty well for my first time making/working with fondant |
I really can't believe my little man is now 5 years old!! It seems just like yesterday I was at the hospital with him and now he is 5! He will be in kindergarten next year and it will be so strange to not have him home with me at all during the day. He has always been such a sweet boy and he has always been my little buddy while Aaron is gone.
When he woke up on his birthday he asked if he was 5 yet and I told him that he was. He said he didn't feel any bigger than he did yesterday. But after being up a little while, he said that he felt like he was 5 now! Such a funny kid! Love you so much my little Brady boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment