CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Berry Special Birthday Girl!

It is so fun to have nieces! Since I only have boys, I get to live out all my visions of pink and pretty through my nieces! Birthdays are so much more fun to do for girls because you can go as pink and girly as you want. With boys-not so much! :) So I love being able to help my sister plan the girls' birthday parties and help with the decorations! She did a Strawberry Shortcake birthday for Ava, but not with everything in Strawberry Shortcake printed things. We mostly used strawberries, pink, red, a little green and a little Strawberry Shortcake here and there. It turned out so cute! These tissue balls seem pretty popular all over now and pretty simple to make!
Here is a cute little garland/table runner I made using a tutorial I found here. I have been hitting the craft blogs hard recently and finding some really cute things!!! She did it with shamrocks but you can really do it with any shapes so I used the strawberry and flowers from the invitations and decorations to trace. I also had a lot of pink and red things I had made for Valentine's Day that I brought along that went with the theme perfectly!
Here's the cute birthday girl Ava with her cake! 4 years old and getting prettier every day! She must take after her Aunt Jessie- wink wink! ;)

Brady playing the strawberry beanbag toss game. I used a simple strawberry pattern I found online and made some beanbags with the leftover felt I had from the garland.

My mom, me, Ava and Melissa

I love this picture of us girls!! :)



Here's our 4 kiddos-this one is probably better than any we have taken all together recently! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving it all! Glad you girls are so creative!
Mom