So I was making it my goal to have all the rooms painted and done before everyone came for Thanksgiving and I did it! :) But since I was so busy doing it, I didn't have time to post pictures so here are some right now!
Collin's Room-
Brady's room-BEFORE
Ok, so you cannot even begin to imagine the brightness of this color unless you are standing in the room with it. It was so bright in there, especially in the morning when the sun was coming through the front window.
AFTER
So it's not that I didn't like neon green-it's fine for a boy but it was way bright and most of the stuff in his room was already a bright green so that would be overload!
I found a cute Buzz border at Wal-Mart for $10 that is easily removed, I chose a really pretty blue color that is in the border but that also matches the dark blue and bright green in his bedding and curtains. I really do love this color and how it turned out with all the colors together. I'm going to put a bulletin board up over his bookshelf to display all of his cute school projects he comes home with. That's also why I didn't put the border up on that wall too-because there's 2 doors on that wall and the bookshelf would cover most of it. It will look better once I find one/make one and hang it! His dresser is on the wall you can't see-actually you can see the corner of it in the picture.
Here's Brady on his bed-and yes, he has no pants on. I swear this kid would never wear pants if we didn't make him!
Here's the cute canvas art I made for his room. I just found some Toy Story pictures on the internet and printed them out, painted the canvas and modge podged them on to the canvas. Don't worry, I was careful with the modge podge-no mishaps this time! ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment