CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Oh my belly! Part 2

Ok, I know I've gotten huge these days Brady but really?? Oh well, he's still as cute as can be and I thought I should post this anyway! I found it on my camera and I guess I forgot to download it and include it in the other pics I posted from our trip! What a little comedian!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT !
Mom

bedonts said...

Funny! Chris comes up to me all the time and says..."Wow, mom, your tummy sure is getting BIG!!" Gee, thanks! :)

It's fun to see what they pick up on....but then I guess...it's right at eye level for them!!

Tucson Mom said...

That is hilarious! What a ham you have on your hands. :)

J & M Squared said...

I love it!

Erica said...

he is so silly!