CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cousins!

So we have finally met the little lady! Brady loves his new cousin Brinley. Here's a couple quick pics!
She is just so precious and oh-so-snuggly!
Brady liked her and we even got him to hold her and kiss her.

Then when he was done he looked up at us and said "I want you to take her off here now." or something similar to that. He wasn't really sure what else he was supposed to be doing with her! Funny! In Brady's words babies "spit and cry". I wonder how he will be when it is his brother doing those things???

Anyway, we are very much enjoying our time with her. It's so hard to not want to hold her ALL the time!

2 comments:

bedonts said...

So Sweet!!! Glad you're there safe and enjoying your visit!

Anonymous said...

Jess, Great pictures! Get her off here please, spit and cry and American Idol flag. That kid is funny. Thanks for keeping things so up to date so I feel part of the action while I'm gone. I love you,

Aaron