CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Yummy Pie!

Doesn't this pie look amazing? Strawberry, chocolate and a cheese cake layer-what could be better? Since today is Pi day (for all the math nerds out there!) I got an email from Pillsbury with pie recipes and I seriously wanted to make all of them. But am I really going to make this pie for just me and Brady-I shouldn't! So next time anyone invites me over to eat-I'm bringing this pie!!!

In case you want to make this pie too here's the LINK to the recipe!
Can you tell I am on a sugar binge??? Don't be surprised if I have gained 50 pounds the next time you see me!

2 comments:

bedonts said...

It looks heavenly!! We'll have to invite you over!!! ;)

I actually had TWO things of Sixlets yesterday and a small raspberry shake that BJ made me! Wow!! That's saying a lot!

Franklin Family said...

YUM! You're bringing dessert this time to girl's night!

Alli - you better be eating because your pants are falling off of you - pregnant, too! That's saying something. :)