Brady danced the entire reception (sometimes with ladies he didn't even know) and had so much fun with my cousin's little girls and son. My cousin Heather and I are only a month apart and we grew up living near them so until I was 7 we were together a lot.
My cousin got a really cute picture on her camera of Brady giving a giant diamond ring, they used as napkin holders, to her youngest daughter Kennedi sitting next to Brady. So I'll post that once she sends it to me. It was too funny! We really had a great time this weekend.
Congrats to the new Mr. and Mrs. Hill!




2 comments:
Hey!Love the pictures they make me miss warm weather! Thanks for the comment thats what we are looking into. But, who knows I was on that supplement the whole time last time???? Its just a big guessing game...
Hey I wrote you a comment on the wrong post....read the one below this....=)
Post a Comment