CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

I guess "everyone" needs a nap

Today I was vacuuming my house . Because he loves the vacuum cleaner so much and to keep Brady from messing with my vacuum while I'm trying to work, I bought him one of those pretend ones. So he was playing with that and as I was finishing up in the hallway outside Brady's bedroom, he was in his bedroom vacuuming (I could hear the thing talking and making the pretend vacuum noise as he played). When I turned my vacuum off I heard him talking in his room to the vacuum telling it "Nigh Nigh" (Night Night). He had put the pretend vacuum in his rocking chair and was rocking it back and forth and telling it Night Night! This kid never ceases to amaze me! Before he goes to sleep for a nap or bed time I usually rock him for a couple minutes and sing to him in his chair. We also have him turn on the night light and his little fan to let him know that it is time for him to sleep. I grabbed the camera and took a picture because it was so funny. And if you notice the vacuum cleaner is laying down in the chair, he gave it a little pillow to lay with and he even turned the night light on for him (even though it was the middle of the day).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO Precious!
Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

I think that is completely adorable!!

-Amanda

Hollie Gordy said...

ahhhh that is so sweet!!!