So I have been out of high school for 10 years now and I can't believe it. This weekend is my 10 year class reunion but we didn't go. Aaron has been busy at work and we've already taken a lot of trips in the last couple months so we decided not to go to this one. I have kept up with several classmates though and it would have been fun to see them again but I'm definitely planning on going to the 20 year. Anyway, I scanned my senior picture and put it here. I don't think I've really changed that much. People still think I'm 18! Just kidding......maybe they think I'm 20 now but they never really think that I'm 28 when they see me. I know this post is all about me this time but I don't care! To any of my former classmates who may be reading this - I missed you all and I hope you have a great time at the reunion!
1 comment:
That is a really good picture of you!
Post a Comment